Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tugas Softskill (My Hobbies)

MY  HOBBIES


Hallo....
My name is Irma Selvyani . I am a student at a university in Jakarta . I have some pleasure or often referred to as a hobby . Among them are reading , writing, listening, and i also like traveling. I do not like that name is speaking. Although, during this life we very imposible to not speak . But I speak only as needed. Let's forget about the talk because I want to tell you a little about my hobbies . I am most pleased to read and listen to music . Because I think both of these things can be done simultaneously . I like to read some of books including biographies , motivational books , and that perhaps I am most happy is to read novels . Yes , his name is also women would have been happy with it . I most enjoyed reading the novel tells the story of one's life or a true story made ​​into a novel or essay . In addition I also love to read novels about love or young adult novels . While there is a holiday or not I took a course schedule to go to the bookstore just to read some books if only briefly.  because I think it's better than I am at home I spend my time by reading some books that are there . By reading some of the books I can take lessons or a good mandate that can be applied in everyday life . But besides reading I also enjoyed listening to music , especially modern music like pop music . Can refresh ourselves while feeling bored and did not know what to dilakukan.Saya always download the music that I love about the internet . I save a lot of music in my phone . 
Music that I like are from western countries. My favorite singers is Avril Lavigne and Celine Dion and Miley Cyrus to worldly music . But other than that I most enjoyed listening to gospel music especially when in the face of a problem . I feel calm , comfortable , and peaceful when when listening to music . Logically, what we listen to , it does not directly affect us . The music is very useful in our lives . Music can relieve stress . Many of the songs were written in other languages ​​. While reading I can listen to music that makes my mind and feeling more peaceful . But this moment I am more busy with assignments that time I consumed only for coursework . But if the name is listening to music  never will be left behind in my daily activities. And the third of my hobbies is traveling  . In each there was a time I would have been traveling a long holiday with my friends . I love to visit places I have never visited before . I am most happy holiday beautiful places and still very close to nature for example beaches , waterfalls , lakes or places of history . There are some activities that I love in my life . What I do in my life everyday. 
Thank You ...

No comments:

Post a Comment